The Rotaract District Award serves as an esteem recognition to Rotaract clubs for their outstanding projects successfully organised within the term 2014/2015.
1. All Rotaract clubs of good standing within the Rotary International District 3300 are eligible to participate.
2. Project(s) must be successfully carried out / organised within June 1st, 2014 and 31st May 2015, by one or more Rotaract club(s).
3. Each club is only allowed one (1) submission for each of the awards to be presented. No clubs can submit one project for all avenue submission.
4. In the event if it is a joint project between different clubs, the lead club will be the club allowed to submit for the awards.
5. Closing date for submission is on May 31st, 2015, 11:59PM.
Download detailed guideline here.
AWARDS SUBMISSION LINKS
- Best Rotaract Club: http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsBestRotaractClub
- Best Newsletter: http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsNewsletter
- Best Rotaractor: http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsBestRotaractor
- Best Rotaract Awareness: http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsAwareness
- Best Membership Growth: http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsMembership
- Best Fellowship: http://bit.ly/BestFellowship
- Professional Development Award: http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsProfessionalService
- International Service Award: http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsInternationalService
- Community Service Award http://bit.ly/RotaractAwardsCommunityService
A Submission Code unique to each club is required to proceed with submission.
The said code has been sent to the Presidents and Secretaries of all Rotaract Clubs on April 23rd, 2015.
If you have any questions, kindly contact IPDRR Kwong Chiew Ee at firstname.lastname@example.org