Congratulations to all those Clubs that organized projects and activities to join in the annual celebration of World Rotaract Week. As part of celebration of your hard work, you should obtain the World Rotaract Week Certificate of Recognition.
The certificate can be downloaded at https://www.rotary.org/myrotary/en/document/world-rotaract-week-certificate-recognition
Upon downloading it, you would need to fill up the name of your Club and sponsoring Rotary Club and submit it the President of your sponsoring Rotary Club to obtain their endorsement.
To date, I’m aware of the following Clubs that have organized projects/activities in conjunction with World Rotaract Week:
1) RAC TCSH for their Bake Sale and Gift A Book Campaign
2) RAC SEGi KL for Project Smiles Day 2.0
3) RAC MCKL for activities revolving around the issues Global Warming, Animal Abuse & Internal Improvement
4) RAC Bangsar for Feed The Homeless
5) RAC Subang for Project Vision
6) RAC UNMC Spring Mauritius Break & Organ Donation Booth
7) RAC Cherating for Fellowship Dinner with RC Indera Mahkkota and Com Serv. project with children of Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan
For these Clubs specifically, do post up on your own Club’s FB Page/Group on your World Rotaract Week Certificate, and we will share them on the District FB Page and at the same time feature them in the upcoming District Governor’s Newsletter.
Yours in Rotaract
BELVINDER KAUR KULDIP
District Rotaract Representative, Rotaract District 3300